We know that ordering things online can be a gamble since you can’t touch the items or try it on, and because of that we try our best to be very return-friendly. However, as in life, there are certain rules that must be followed so that we can help you out!
- Clothing goodies must be returned within 15 days of shipping to receive a store credit (e-gift card) or even exchange.
- NO REFUNDS (unless order was defective)
- Returned items must remain un-washed and unworn.
- Graphic tees are to be considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for return unless defective.
- Monthly curated boxes are to be considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for return unless defective.
- Anything purchased with any form of personalization is a FINAL SALE item and is not eligible for return.
- Any item purchased at a highly discounted price (50% or higher) is FINAL SALE and not eligible for return or exchange.
IMPORTANT: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMER ERRORS MADE AT CHECKOUT.
It is the customer's responsibility to notify us immediately if an incorrect size, color, print, or shipping address was selected at checkout. Customer is responsible for return shipping before an exchange or store credit will be issued.
To start a return, email us at Dapper Squirrel and provide the following information:
- Invoice Number
- Product Name
- Reason for Return
- Refund or Exchange
Allow 2-3 days for processing and return shipping label emailed to your email address on record. Once the returned item arrives back at the shop and is inspected, we will immediately issue a store credit or process the even exchange.